Callie and I

Callie and I
Best friends

Sunday, November 21, 2010

DecembeRadio Concert

I got DecemeRadio's autograph! They are such sweet guys! Kaleb Lay there new drummer is best friend's with my friend Cody who goes to my church. I met Kaleb's fiance and told her that she is gorgeous and she showed me her ring and I'm like that's beautiful. She made a shirt that says "I'm with the drummer". Its a good shirt. I should get one that says I'm with my Airman.
The first band that played was Red Umbrella. They were awesome! And they are also sweet guys to.
This is DecembeRadio. They were so awesome! There songs are so awesome to! It was a worship service and it was so great!

Red Umbrella doing there thang.




Can't you see I'm having a great time! These bands played at my church! It was a great show! I haven't been to a concert in awhile and it definitely paid off.
Thank you to both bands for playing at my church. You guys are so great and the Lord has definitely blessed you with talents. I had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment