Callie and I

Callie and I
Best friends

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Ashley MEPS/ Sworn in

I love being an American! This flag represents everything that America stands for. I wanted to take a picture of the flag because I'm so proud to be an American and so proud that my sister is going in the Marines!
This is the Oath that everyone had to say. Just thought that it was neat on the wall so I took a picture of it.

My little sister is ready for boot camp. Good luck Ashley. I know you can do it!

Ashley saying her oath.


At MEPS. My oldest brother always had to be a goof.
I'm going to forever treasure this moment! See you in 13 weeks Ashley!

MEPS brought back so many memories of when my husband left for Air Force Basic Training. He's been in the Air Force for about a year now and how time flies. I remember sitting in the exact same room. It was such an emotional day but I kept strong. After I saw Ashley get on the bus, I cried my eyes out but I'm so proud of her! I'm also proud of my husband to! They are my heroes! I look forward to seeing Ashley in 13 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment