Callie and I

Callie and I
Best friends

Friday, July 8, 2011

Summer of 2011

While we were going to different cities in Germany there was a city called Kissing so we stopped and took a pic of us kissing! One of my favorite memories!
I'm a warrior!
Swimming was fun! These are 3 diving boards and they are pretty high. I didn't even want to try diving off of it because I don't well with heights.
That slide was fun! Ben and I kept going down it so many times!
Me in the Longs house. What a beautiful home!
Big papa! He is so cute! He's my new friend! He's always happy to see Ben and I!
Kasey reading her book. We are such sneakers!
Don playing his game!
Ben and I experimenting with our new camera!
No makeup on but I still look beautiful! I'm sorry I haven't blogged in awhile but i didn't have any pictures or anything to blog about so here it is. I'm finally blogging again! More pics soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment