Callie and I

Callie and I
Best friends

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Neuschwanstein Castle

This day was so much fun! The castle was really beautiful and is so historical! Ben and I had an amazing time and want to go again someday. My feet was hurting but it was so worth it!
The better view of the castle.

Ben and I taking a picture and the castle is in the background. We were standing on a bridge.
Ben taking a pic of me with the castle in the background.
Up close of the beautiful castle!
Look at that! What a beautiful creation!
Love the mountains and the sparkly river!

The bridge that we stood on and it looks so high and I was so scared but so thankful that Ben pushed me and motivated me because without his help and God's help, I would've made it.

The carriage ride. You had 3 options. 1. you could walk up to the castle, 2. ride on a carriage ride or 3. take a bus. Guess which one we took? The bus! It was a little scary but had a blast!

In line getting our tickets to go see the castle. Such a great time! My feet were hurting but afterwards it was so worth it! So glad that Ben was with me because it would've been fun without him. I love him so much and was so glad that he was able to be there holding my hand, motivating me, pushing me and never giving up on me. I love you babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment