Callie and I

Callie and I
Best friends

Friday, November 27, 2009

My trip to VA

Side view of the white house.
Ben and I at Six flags before we went to VA.

Ben's blurry picture but he's still cute!
Ben Trying his dad's wine!
My handsome fiancee Ben!
Pic of Ben before he left for Germany.
Close up of a tall building.
Cool picture but I don't know what it is.
Took this pic because I thought it was cool looking.
Found this at the science museum.
I think this is an Air Force plane but not sure.
Stethoscope.
Gold and Silver American Flag.
Statue of Benjamin Franklin.
Don't know what this building is called.
I don't know the name of this either, but still cool.
N96 plane.
Below is from the science museum SSC.






Left and right are tall buildings. Don't know what they are called.



















Left and right are pictures that I thought were cool.

















Left some statue and right is cooking supplies.













Another Tall Building.

No comments:

Post a Comment