Callie and I

Callie and I
Best friends

Monday, November 30, 2009

Getting better.

So now I'm feeling better! I went to the doctor's today and she gave me a claritan to take twice a day. I'm still coughing but not as much. At night my mom would put Vicks on my feet to make me stop coughing in the middle of the night. It works fine. I'm just so tired of my work constantly calling my cell phone when I don't answer my house phone. They should know that if I don't answer my home phone that I'm not going to answer my cell phone. Oh well! My mom answered the phone and they were like if I don't have a doctor's note I could be suspended. Luckily I wasn't but it was still scary. I'm dreading going to work tomorrow. I know how they are. Everytime I do something they tell me they never appreciate what I do for them. I'm so looking and praying for another job. I'm going back to school in January and I'm going to do this office training that they have at my school. I can't wait to go back to school and see all my friends again!

No comments:

Post a Comment