Callie and I

Callie and I
Best friends

Friday, November 27, 2009

This week

This week has been crazy! I got sick on tuesday but not really bad. It didn't really start getting bad until yesterday. Today I started coughing and everytime I do it hurts so bad. My chest is starting to hurt to. I don't why I'm sick! I was sick last month and now I'm sick again. It must be this winter weather. I don't know but I was suppose to go to my doctor's today but they are closed due to the holidays. I guess I have to go to the doctor's on monday. I need a doctor's excuse or else I get suspended. Its really stupid! If they do suspend me I will just go look for another job that pays well. I had a great thanksgiving although I was sick and had to work. The good thing is that they sent me home early because I was really sick. They put me in the window to hand out the orders. I don't know why they did that but whatever. I'm just glad that they sent me home because I was not feeling good at all! Please pray for me that I would get better!

No comments:

Post a Comment