Callie and I

Callie and I
Best friends

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Our Wedding Day October 15, 2011

He is such a bad boy but I love this picture. This was the best day of my life! These are some of my favorites.
Kissing my hand! He is so sweet! I duv him!
hahahaha! Paybacks suck. lol
This face was priceless.

Shoving cake in each other's mouths.
Cutting the cake.
Nom nom nom cake! Muhhhahah.
Dancing beside our cake.
Grandpa Thompson giving the toast.
Us beside our cake.
Our rings!
Me and the bridesmaids. Nice pic!
My mom and dad and us.
Mom and Dad Simon and us.
Grandma and Grandpa Thompson and us.
The whole party!
this is lopsided but still great with my girls!
My brothers and I.
Love this one!
Kissy pic and my favorite!
Us by the unity candle. As I said a while ago this was the best day of my life! Thank you to everyone who came out to share in our special day! I hope you all like these as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment