Callie and I

Callie and I
Best friends

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Thunder over Louisville part 1

Warning:Lots of pictures. Thunder was a blast although they were having technical difficulties. They were suppose to start the show at 9:30 but it was delayed so they started at 10:00pm. It was still a good time and I'm so thankful that my friend Callie and Todd invited me. This is just part 1 of my adventure at Thunder. Part 2 is coming soon!
This was just so amazing at how the fireworks were coming out of the barge.
Blurry pic but I was laughing at my friends and didn't really pay attention at what I was doing.
You can see Louisville. Its so pretty!

Coming off of the 2nd street bridge.
So colorful!

Awesome pics at night time!
What a beautiful site!


Pretty pink fireworks. So petty!
My camera on my phone takes great pictures!
This is my fave part!


Boom Boom!

Love Louisville!






I give Thunder a thumbs up!








I love Downtown Louisville!
This was my blanket. I accidently took this pic. It looks cool though!





This was my 2nd fave part!










This is so cool! It looks like the W's are for Win, Win, Win!
V for Victory!









Pretty blue and silver spirals!







This is so awesome to!









Light up Louisville!


Pretty hearts!

I had such an amazing time at Thunder! Thank you Callie and Todd and the Hart family for inviting me!

No comments:

Post a Comment