Callie and I

Callie and I
Best friends

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Parris Island, SC/ Family Day

I bought this shirt at the commissary. I'm so glad that I can be able to show this shirt off everywhere I go! I'm so proud of my sister!
Ashley and I infront of the Iowa Shima statue.
Ashley in formation. Getting ready to practice for graduation. You can tell which one is her.
We are all so happy for Ashley!
This pic is so cute! My mom has missed Ashley so much and it was nice to go around her squad bay and see where she slept and where it all began.
My siblings, dad and I in the squad bay.
She was so happy to eat real American food! She was so happy that she made it and became a Marine!
Talking to pappaw. This is a great picture!
Mom taking a lot of pics of her on the phone but this one is cute!

She looks so good!
Her platoon is the last one. So proud!
I don't know what the circle is and where it came from but it makes for a great picture!
This was the schedule that was going on of all the activities that were available for the day. Ashley is home til April 12th. She has recruiter's assistance and will be working in the recruiters office. So glad that she has that time off!

No comments:

Post a Comment