Callie and I

Callie and I
Best friends

Monday, March 8, 2010

Callie and Todd's wedding

Todd and Callie giving a toast to each other.
There first dance! It was so cute!
Todd And Callie cutting the cake.
The wedding was outside of Todd's grandma's house. It was so beautiful outside. I was a bridesmaid. The wedding was so beautiful! I'm glad I was apart of it.
There first piece is cut.
Todd and Callie look so happy!
My hair when the hair stylist was done.
The rubber duckies was Callie's idea.
Getting ready to cut the cake.
The bride and groom's table.
The bride and groom's knife.
The balloons that Todd's mom and dad decorated and made.
The back of my hair.
Such a beautiful day to have a wedding!
Shooting off the balloons.
The pretty table that Todd's mom did.
Take 3. I have took 3 pics because I was happy and it was beautiful outside!
My beautiful bouquet.
Me with my bouquet.
ME in my purple dress.
Getting my hair done by a professional hair stylist!
Me Todd and Callie. Having a party!
Me and my best friend Callie.
I had so much hair spray in my hair that day.
Side view of my hair.
Me with a crown on.
Todd And Callie feeding each other cake.
Cutting the cake.
CAllie and Todd were both so happy. Todd told me that whole day that he couldn't stop smiling because he was so happy!
Todd And Callie signing the marriage license.
Beautiful bride getting her hair done.
Callie is so happy while Todd is making a funny face.
I forget what was funny.
Callie doesn't like hair spray.
Getting ready to sign the license.
Todd and Callie having fun cutting the cake.
Todd and Callie look serious with that knife in there hand.
Another pic I took outside.
Cutting a slice.

Todd and Callie thank you so much for inviting me to your wedding. Thank you Callie for making me a bridesmaid. I enjoyed it very much and it was fun! I look forward to seeing the pics when they come in. I hope you and Todd are enjoying yourselves in TN. I can't wait to hear all about your trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment