Callie and I

Callie and I
Best friends

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Miscellanous

Ben wanted me to take this pic of him before his mom Stacy cut his hair. This was back in September 2009. These pics were on my camera. My mom showed me how to download these pics. We were in Roanke, VA visiting his family. It was fun!
Another pic of my handsome fiancee!
Ben's hand is curled up into mine. I wanted to get a good pic of my engagement ring with him holding my hand. So romantic!
Me having an amazing time at the Simon's! This is there couch.
This is outside of Kingfish. Ben, my family and I were eating at Kingfish after church one Sunday afternoon. I decided to take pics outside of Kingfish. This is the outside deck. What an amazing sight!
This is up close. These are the chairs and tables downstairs on the deck.
This is a really pretty scenic picture.
Kentuckiana!
The amazing view of Louisville and the bridge.
This was back in the Summer of 09. We were in Nashville TN helping put backpacks together for kids. As you can see, JD is having a fun time trying to organize the markers.
Very organized Markers and Color Pencils.
I think this is pencil sharpers and erasers.
David organizing the glue.
So many binders!
This list was really helpful to us. It is a list Elementary, Middle and High school. This showed what items go in each of the backpacks.
We had over 300 backpacks.
Calculators that I helped organize.
Daniel loves helping people. He is such a sweet boy.
We went to Cracker Barrel in TN. It was awesome!

Take 2.
.
Aaron and Declan having a fun time in TN.

Nashville Electric Center. Such a cool building!
Downtown Nashville.

These trips were so much fun! Nashville is beautiful and VA is such a pretty state! I love traveling!

No comments:

Post a Comment