Callie and I

Callie and I
Best friends

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Spring Break!

I'm officially on Spring Break! I will take pics soon I promise. Being a college student is so hard. Homework is killing me but it makes the time go by really fast. Not only that but I'm planning my wedding, its fun though! I love doing it! My friend Matt Cowley came over to my house and I discovered that we are neighbors now! I'm so excited! Him and his GF Leah are 3 houses down from us. I haven't seen Matt in such a long time. It was great going over and seeing his new house. It is really nice! I asked Matt if he could be mine and Ben's photographer for our wedding and he said yes! I'm so glad. He loves doing stuff like that! He won't even charge us so that's good! Church service was really awesome today! Phil Barnes preached. The message title was Jesus is for Losers. That comes out of Acts 4:13"When they observed the boldness of Peter and John and realized that they were uneducated and untrained men, they were amazed and knew that they had been with Jesus." 1. We need to rely on the Holy Spirit, not on ourselves. 2. We need to rely on relationship, not on knowledge/ God loves to use losers to glorify him. God sends the weak to lead the strong. 2 Cor. 4:7 "Now we have this treasure in clay jars, so that this extraordinary power may be from God and not from us." 3. We need to rely on Joy, not on obligation. We need to take gospel message and tell people about Jesus. Why do we not tell people about Jesus? We don't take enough risks. Jesus is for losers, uneducated and untrained men.

No comments:

Post a Comment