Callie and I

Callie and I
Best friends

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Happy March!/ Wedding stuff

I looked up all these things on David's Bridal.com and thought these were funny. Ben and I want just a plain old bride and groom topper, nothing to fancy. But this cake topper is hilarious.
I thought this was cute. It has a heart shape around the couple and they are in each others arms. This reminds me of Ben and I, we are in love and like to dance so it made me think of that time we were at the park and we danced the night away. Also, we danced to Toby Mac's new song City on our Knees at his parents house. It was so sweet!
I thought this was cute except all these females have blonde hair and I have brown. I'm going to have to see if David's Bridal has a bride that has brown hair.
I really didn't understand this cake topper but I thought it was funny. Ben got a kick out of these pics. He said that they are funny but that he just wants our cake to have a regular bride and groom on top.
Laying on the beach. I want to do that with Ben one day!
This was one of the dresses I like but that's not the style that I'm looking for but it still cute though. I don't think it would look good on me because of my height and weight.
This is a cute cake topper. The groom is lending a hand to his bride!
This one is a little to passionate, I know but I thought it was still sweet. I like how she is saying just by her gestures, this is my groom and I love him and I don't care what you think. I think she is saying that in her mind.
I really like this one because I love to play softball.
I like this because its a side ways heart with the couples pic in it.
I thought this one cute. To me this pic is saying that the groom just wants to go to the hotel room with his wife and not go to the party. The bride is saying no we are going to this party.
I thought this one was cute to.
I love this cake topper. Its two doves in love!
I like this one to but i just looked at these online. We are not getting cake toppers online I was just looking to see what David's bridal had and I came up with these pics and thought they were funny.
A little cell phone action. This reminds me of Ben and I and how we love talking to each other!
I like this cake topper. We have decided to put DS on the side of our cake. DS stands for David and Sarah. Since his first name is David. I call him Ben because his middle name is Benjamin and plus his dad's name is David to. To others Ben wants to be called David.


This is the style that I love! This is what I'm looking for!
I like this one to. If they have this in my size I will get it but the one above is my favorite.

Time is really going by fast these days! Between work, school, homework and wedding planning it makes the time fast. Before I know it I will see Ben again and we will get married! I look forward to that day! I've been having homework trouble in Math. My brain just doesn't want to work sometimes and I have a hard time trying to figure out the problem. I don't like Math but I will try to pass so that I can move on to the next class.

No comments:

Post a Comment