Callie and I

Callie and I
Best friends

Friday, July 9, 2010

Just a girls night.

The chicken was really good although I didn't have any because I had chicken for dinner at my house but my friend Amanda brought the chicken and everyone seemed to like it. The flavors were spicy and mild.
Butter for the rolls that were delicious.
The famous rolls that my friend Liz made.
Hamburger helper that had cheese in it. It was so good! I love hamburger helper. Its so easy to make and its my favorite meal.
The mashed potatoes. I didn't have any of those either but from the picture it looked good!
My friend Liz is a baker and boy can she bake! She made this famous German Cake made out of brownies and they were good. She also made a German cake as well that's my favorite to!

Yummy cupcakes that hardly anyone ate but good for decoration.
The famous German Cake! Only two people showed up. My friend Amanda and I and Liz and her husband Jorge. We all had fun! We were playing Guitar Hero and just goofing around and having fun! I always enjoy hanging out with old high school buddies!
My friend Liz and I posing for the camera.
Liz is such a beautiful person. She is such a sweetheart and I love her beautiful home! Its the Henry Clay building in Louisville. We watched the Proposal which was funny and watched half of Accidental Husband because it was stupid so we decided to play some Guitar Hero. Amanda, Liz and Jorge are better at playing Guitar Hero than I am but I still had a blast. The first game my score was 81. Then the second game my score was 89. So proud of myself!
Good ol' buddies. Amanda, Liz and I having such a good time!

Jorge has no idea that I took a pic of him but I wanted to do it to be funny. He had a long hard day at work and didn't get much sleep before going to work today. He likes hanging out with us girls. He also likes chick flicks. He says that he always cries when he watches a sad movie. I do to. He was pretending to cry when we watched the Proposal. It was funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment