Callie and I

Callie and I
Best friends

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Raelyn's birthday party.

Raelyn's awesome birthday cake! I can't believe that she is 9 years old now! She is growing up on me. I can remember her as a tiny baby and holding her in my arms and me being so happy that I got a niece. She is such a beautiful young lady and I love her very much! She is going with my brother John to FL on Monday. They will be driving 15 hours. I hope they both have fun! Wish I could go.
Nannaw and Pappaw having fun in the shade. Swimming today was so much fun! I went down the yellow slide I don't know how many times and the blue slide was fun to. I got my dad to go on the slides and it was hilarious seeing him go down both of them. On the blue slide my dad got stuck because he wasn't going so fast. He got used to it after awhile. It was also funny seeing him go down the yellow slide. That slide is so much fun! My dad is scared of heights but I'm proud of him. My mom also went down the blue slide because Nannaw was pressuring her and she did great!
Raelyn got a lot of money and so many presents! She got this really cute outfit that matched! She got a lot of cards to! I could tell she was having a blast!

Raelyn reading us the cards that she got. So glad that everyone showed up for her party!
I'm having an absolute blast! Swimming was so much fun! I love spending time with family and friends!
BB was staring at something I'm not sure what but this makes for a good Facebook picture. BB is so much fun! He is retired from the Marines and works somewhere. He plays softball with my brother and he is good!
My silly brother loves to pose for the camera! He is getting ready for FL.

Raelyn and her friends and her little brother Miles all having a great time! I'm glad that I went! Thank you Raelyn for inviting me sweetie! Your Aunt Ra Ra had a great time! You are such a beautiful young lady! Have fun in FL!

No comments:

Post a Comment