Callie and I

Callie and I
Best friends

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Kuro

Our baby boy is getting so big! We got him as a small puppy and now he's almost 4 months old. What happened? He is a lot of fun and is our pride and joy. He loves outside, playing with daddy, laying with mommy and just loves life! He is so cute! He's a black lab and loves people! He gets in trouble for chewing on things but he's teething so we understand. We hope that when he gets bigger that he will be more calmer and chewing less. We can't wait to take him on trips with us so that our family and friends can love him like we do. He's defintely a daddy's boy, mainly because Ben plays with him and gets on the floor, I love Kuro but in a different way. I do play with him but he gets to routy and I have to put him up in his pin. I know that I should let him out more but maybe when he gets older and less routy I will. I will update more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment