Callie and I

Callie and I
Best friends

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Valentine's Day 2012

We had such a fun night! Went to the Alamo Drafthouse to watch the wedding singer and eat dinner. What a lovely night with my love!
This is really sweet! I love him! :)
We had spaghetti and meatballs! I had white Chardonnay and Ben had a red white. It was so delicious!
Here's the Chardonnay and the side salad. Both were yummy!
This is Ben's side salad and red wine.
Ben stuffing his face with awesome delicious cupcakes! I'm glad that he liked them!
The Strawberry cake that we both made! Its good to!
Vday cupcakes!
My love and I!
Beautiful card that he bought for me!
Beautiful red roses from my love!
What I got Ben! It was a really good day, could have been better but nonetheless it was a good day! We had so much fun with each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment