Callie and I

Callie and I
Best friends

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Many happenings

Some of you may not know but my husband and I are big How I met your mother fans and we especially love Neil Patrick Harris. This Valentine's Day card was so cute that I had to post it. V-day is coming up in 3 days!!!! So exciting! This one in particular is special for the hubby and I. This post is called many happenings because stuff happened or will be happening. I wanted to include some things that happened or will be happening.
This was back in October. Ben and I was in TN for our honeymoon. We went on the sky lift which was fun and scary. Went to the Ripley's Aquarium where I got a stuffed penguin! I love penguins! We stayed in a log cabin which was fun. We stayed up and watched movies, had wine and a jacuzzi! We went to the haunted house but I was to scared to finish. We went to a Comedy Barn and that was family friendly and so much fun!
This was back on New Years Eve. We went to Wal-Mart and saw these cute glasses and hats and bought them. Ben's glasses and hat were green and mine was purple because green is his favorite color and mine is purple. We watched the ball drop and watched Dick Clark's rockin eve. It was a fun time. We got the champagne and toast to that and bought in the New Year!
This our new bed that we bought! Love it!
My little sister Ashley is having a baby in May. I can't wait to meet her and hold her in my arms! She is waving hi in this one. Aunamarie, I love you and I can't wait to meet you! Congrats to Ashley and Paul!

No comments:

Post a Comment