Callie and I

Callie and I
Best friends

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Ashley's Prom

My little sister Ashley is going to her senior prom. Doesn't she look beautiful! I love her dress. I remember my senior prom although I didn't have a date I still had fun with my friends.
People think she is older because she is taller but I'm the oldest. People always tell us that we look like twins but we don't. She looks like my mom and I look like my dad. Simple as that.
She does some great poses!
She is looking forward to her big dance! I know she will have fun!
My and Ashley. The sun was in my eyes so they are closed. My dad also wouldn't keep the camera still and just took pics of everything.
I look grumpy in this one but I'm not mad or anything and I didn't realize that Ashley had her eyes closed. Gotta love my dad!
Sun is beaming in our eyes so I didn't take my best pic but we still look cute!
This is our best pic! I love this one! Ashley go have fun at your senior prom! It will be a memorable moment in your life! I loved my senior prom!

No comments:

Post a Comment