Callie and I

Callie and I
Best friends

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Today was great!

I got to talk to my mother in law Stacy today. It was a good conversation. We talked for about an hour and it was great! We were talking about our families, our jobs and how we are doing. We talked about the book the Excellent Wife and we are going to meet up again next Tuesday and talk about Chapter 2. Its a good book so far and I'm glad that she is willing to go over this book with me to better equip me to be a godly wife for Ben. It such a good book and I look forward to reading it once more! I don't have any pictures yet I'm afraid but I will get some pics soon. Now that school is out I don't really have a lot of time to go out and take pics but I promise I will post more pics up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment