Callie and I

Callie and I
Best friends

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Sammy's Graduation

Sammy and I just so happy! I am so proud of her! She is going to be a freshman in August! I can't believe she is growing up. I've known her since she was a little bitty thing and now she is all grown up. Makes me feel old! She got a PACS award and another award for something else but I can't remember what it was for.
3 people were taking our pics at the same time and it was hard to look at all of the cameras but I think this one is cute! We are so cute!
I was trying to take a whole picture of Sammy's face but my stupid camera cut her eyes out. I love her smile though! I wish I would've got her eyes.
My camera is weird because I was trying to take a picture of Sammy as she was walking back to her seat but my camera is dumb.
Sammy is in front with the black hair and the black jacket. She looked so beautiful!
Sammy walking back to her seat.
Sammy accepting her award she got in Social Studies. So proud of you Sammy! Good luck in high school dear! God bless you sweetie! I love you dearly!

No comments:

Post a Comment