Callie and I

Callie and I
Best friends

Monday, May 31, 2010

ME

First of all I want to say Happy Memorial Day! Thank you for all those that fought for our freedom. You guys are heroes! I want to say thank you to my fiancee for serving this great country! I love you so much!

As you can see in this picture I'm just having fun. I have new curtains that are purple (my fave color) and I was just seating and watching Hannah Montana and Tyler Perry's movies because Army Wives my fave show wasn't on because of Memorial Day but it will be back on next Sunday and I can't wait!
I do all sorts of different poses because that's me. I'm very energetic and I like to have fun. I don't like for people to be so unhappy with life so I try to put a smile on there face. Sometimes it works.
ME being silly. I have 2 sides to me.
1. I like to smile and have fun.
2. I'm crazy and like to make funny faces.
My fiancee loves me for the person that I am and I'm so grateful!
Here is my smily side. I just love to smile because there is so much more to life then just sitting around and crying all the time. I miss Ben so much and I try my hardest not to cry but sometimes I let it out but no matter what mood I am in I always try to smile. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment