Callie and I

Callie and I
Best friends

Monday, February 22, 2010

Making breakfast on Saturday morning.

Scrambled egg mix that I mixed up but I was in a hurry so I couldn't take a pic of the finished product.
Potatoes, Onions and Peppers that I didn't eat because I don't like that stuff but I wanted to make it for everyone else. Me and my uncle Alvin was making breakfast for everyone on Saturday. We got up at 8:00am on Saturday morning and went to Olde Town to get the stuff. I had to be at work at 11am so he helped me make breakfast. While I was getting changed he did the rest.
The Steak that is great! I dipped my steak that was on my plate in BBQ sauce. The Steak was like I think $10 but I'm not sure how it was because I wasn't really paying attention. The end product was awesome and it was a great breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment