Callie and I

Callie and I
Best friends

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tina's Baptism

Pastor Phil Barnes baptizing Tina. She was so excited! I saw her that day and she was just so excited to get baptized. Tina is such a sweet person and she is my friend. I constantly pray for her and her family. We all at Rolling Fields are very proud of her!

Pastor Phil and Laura Barnes baptizing Tina together. It was just so amazing how they both baptize her. The service was awesome! I was singing in the worship band this day. After Pastor Andy got done preaching, Tina went upstairs to get changed and get ready to get baptized. I love it when people give their lives to Christ and get baptized. Baptism does not save a person however. It is just a symbol saying that a person has given their life to Christ and they want to get baptized in front of the whole congregation. Its beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment