Callie and I

Callie and I
Best friends

Monday, February 1, 2010

Its February!

Wow I can't believe that today is the 1st. Time has gone by so fast. I love February! Anyways, I have been working really hard with school. I had to stay after school tonight to finish my Keyboarding assignments. I'm almost done! I'm almost done with my Math homework to. Its really not that bad. I just try to manage my time the best way I can. My friend Tina told me today that the reception place of where Ben and I want to have our reception at has a military discount! The place is called American Legion. Its an organization for Veterans, anyone in the military. They are paying for our DJ, but I still need to talk to Ben about that because we want our friend Ron Powers to be our DJ. No decisions have been made. As you can see I have a lot of things on my mind but I keep busy during the day with planning, homework, school, and work. I make sure to keep myself busy. I need to go to David's Bridal and see what kind of sales they want. I heard that there are dresses at David's Bridal that cost only $99.00 I'm excited! I've been thinking of places like the bakery downtown that makes only wedding cakes, my dress, bridesmaids dresses, shoes, decorations, food most of all. Ben and I are really excited of how great our planning is working out!

No comments:

Post a Comment