Callie and I

Callie and I
Best friends

Friday, January 15, 2010

Krispy Kreme and Panera Bread

Found this hat right next to my seat and thought I should try it on.
My mom took this of me. I don't know why my pic is so blurry.
Me and Allie Girl in Panera Bread.
Another Blurry pic but I thought it was still good!
I love trying on different hats. I think I could work at Krispy Kreme.

I have been extremely busy with school and work but I will try my hardest to update this blog as much as possible. My schedule these days are really hectic. I have school on Mons and Weds from 6pm-7:15 Keyboarding. Tues and Thurs I have Prealgebra from 2:30-4:45. I have been busy doing the homework assignment on My Math Lab. I love that I'm in school now! Its been such a long time since I have been in school but glad to be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment