Callie and I

Callie and I
Best friends

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Keith's 1st birthday party.

Mike has on a Dora the Explorer birthday hat on! He knows how to speak Spanish to.
Me and Keith having fun at his birthday party.
Keith is a little blurry because he was moving.
Keith is crying because he wants his cupcake.
Keith doesn't want his hat on.
Katie, Keith's mom is lighting the candle.
Keith stuck his whole hand in his cupacake and stuck it in his mouth.
Keith and Mommy blowing out the candle.
Keith is ready to eat his cupcake.
Karis making a funny look on her face. I can tell she is having fun!
Jonathan is having a great time and loves Pizza Hut!
Declan with a serious look on his face.
Cupcake that Katie made! They were delicious!
Brennan trying to smile while having something in his mouth.
Brennan and Keith having a great time eating Pizza!
Austin and his dad having a fun time. Aaron thought it was funny that he had on the party hat!
Amy enjoying herself with a cute party hat on!
Aidan is to busy playing with toys rather than having his picture taken.

Sweet Keith,
I hope you had a great day at your birthday party sweetheart! You are such a smiling boy and just so adorable. You are a sweet boy and I can't believe that you are 1 years old! I enjoyed my time at the party! I love you sweet boy! We all love you and we are so blessed that you came into the world. The Lord is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment