Callie and I

Callie and I
Best friends

Friday, January 8, 2010

Update

I'm proudly to say that I'm now a college student! I go back to school on Monday! I'm so excited! I have missed going to school. I get to see all of my friends again. I'm studying to be an Office Administrator. Its really exciting that I finally know what I want to do with my life. I have took some time off from school to really think about what I wanted to do and now I have finally figured it out. Its so exciting to me. I go to Ivy Tech Community College. And another update is Ben and I haven't really set a date on the wedding but we have talked about it. We want to have our wedding in the fall of 2011. That is when he will come home from being in Germany. It will be sometime in October but at this time we have no idea about the date. We want to have the wedding in the mid afternoon. Our color theme is Dark Blue, Light Blue and Silver for his Dress Blues. He will look so handsome! I need to get the minor things early and store them in my papaw's cedar chest he has at his house. Also, I'm working for someone tomorrow so I have to be at work at 5am. That stinks but I wanted more hours. I need to wash my uniforms and then get to bed so that I can be at work on time tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment