Callie and I

Callie and I
Best friends

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Noel's 1st birthday.

Keith and Declan having fun playing with toys.
Noel is getting ready for the party!
Noel is anxious to get the party started.
Pink spoons and cups.
Noel's princess cake.
Noel's mommy is about to cut the cake.
Noel and I as we are getting ready to sing happy birthday.
Karis, Noel, Declan and Keith having fun playing with each other.
Noel sitting on my lap while making a mess with her cake. It was cute though!
Noel is all smiles. :)
Noel has icing on her nose. And is eating the plate. How cute!
Noel and I are smily girls. :)
Noel just enjoying her cake and her plate.
Noel wants more cake.
Keith trying to stand up. Declan is already walking.
Noel and her Daddy David Russell.
Brennan is the piano man.

I can't believe that Noel is already 1 year old. These babies at the church are growing up so fast. Times like these are precious memories. I can remember when they were born. Noel and the rest of the guests had a great time. It was really fun. We also had Chilli. It was really good. It was spicy and I ate two bowls of it. Ben would be proud! We also played Moose, Moose. It was a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment