Callie and I

Callie and I
Best friends

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Bridal and Formal Inc,

When I was in Ohio my cousin Tara took me to this bridal shop to try on dresses. I was also looking at bridesmaids dresses and I love this style the best but I know my bridesmaids probably don't want the same design.
This is also one of my favorites! I love everything about it! My bridesmaids wanted short dresses.
This one is cute to!
I also like this one to. Its a dark purple but I love it!
This is the dress that I like but I'm going to find a dress that looks like this except I want short sleeves with it. I'm going to try to find something $500-lower. This dress was $589.
I love how it looks on me though. It made me feel sexy.
My cousin Tara and I took my aunt Deana to see me in the dress and she loved how I looked in it.


This is the 2nd dress I tried on. Wasn't to crazy about it.

This is Terri. She was so nice and so helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment