Callie and I

Callie and I
Best friends

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Cookout At Tara's.

My aunt Deana, uncle Jimmy and I. I had such a wonderful time in Ohio. Visiting all my cousins and staying and my aunt and uncle's house was a blast. I came back yesterday and I didn't want to leave. I took several photos of the places I went to. More photos on the way.
Jason, myself and Tara. They just moved into their new home about 2 months ago. They had it built from head to toe. They saved up a lot of money to build it. I'm sure proud of them and I love there new home! This photo was taken outside on their deck. The cookout was great!
We had:
1.burgers
2.pasta salad
3.fries
4.chicken
5.guacamole-that I made!
6.homemade chocolate chip cookies

My aunt Deana and my uncle Jimmy.
Mandy, myself and James. He was in the Marines for 4 years and was in Iraq for a long time. Thank you for serving our country cuz.
Mandy and James.
Tara and Jason on there wedding day. They have been married for 5 years now. Tara is an elementary school teacher.
Tara outside on the grill and Jason bringing in stuff.

Tara's decorative painting.

Tara and I. I love you Tara and it was nice seeing you again and hanging out with you!
Haylee (Tara and Jason's dog).
Zoey (my aunt and uncle's dog).

No comments:

Post a Comment