Callie and I

Callie and I
Best friends

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Today in the Nursery!

Today my Aunt Margie asked me to help her in the Nursery. I had fun and time went by really fast! This was new to me because I helped in the Nursery at my old church and I didn't really know the kids but they were so sweet to me and loved playing!
This is the kitchen. The kids were playing and making things. They were all having fun!
Natalie was really wild and having a blast! Her mom was in there with us and it made things easier.
My friend Sammy helping me in the Nursery. The kids love her!
Lily having a blast. I helped her in the bathroom. She wears pull ups and she said she had to go potty but she didn't go because she said she went to the bathroom at her grandparent's house but I changed her pull ups and helped her wash her hands. She is a sweet girl!
JoAnne and my Aunt Margie. Poor JoAnne was crying because she said she was hot so we went and got her mom and her mom said that when she says she's hot she is actually cold. She says the opposite but her mom went and took her in the congregation. Joanne is a cute little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment