Callie and I

Callie and I
Best friends

Friday, June 25, 2010

Newport Aquarium Part 2

These penguins were so cute! Penguins are my favorite animal!
These lights are so cool because they are made like a jellyfish. Jellyfish are so beautiful! I really did enjoy the jellyfish. My aunt Deana loves Jellyfish that she took me to her house and showed me the jellyfish lamp I think it was that she got. It glowed in the dark! It was so cool!



This part was cool because all the jellyfish are together in one big glass tank. Its just so amazing to see.
This was cool because this was in the frog museum. There was a little girl on one of the frogs and I just had to take a picture of it because its so cool how there are so many kinds of frogs.

My aunt Deana and I having fun putting our heads in this igloo looking thing. You can't hardly see my face because I'm so short and my aunt is so tall.
This is a snake and I don't like snakes but I thought it was cool because look on the size of that thing.
Cute turtle. It was hiding but I found him.

This shark looking thing was moving so fast that it messed up the picture.
This is my fave because I'm pink!


Look at these gold fish. Aren't they just so adorable!
The Silver fish, I love the color on this fish. Its so cute!


Sting rays aren't really that scary when your taking there picture but when you actually touch one its scary. I didn't really touch it I think the last time I was here which was 10 years ago I touched it and it really wasn't all that bad. These sting rays are trained by professionals and they don't mess with you if you don't mess with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment