Callie and I

Callie and I
Best friends

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Italian Festival in Cincinnatti, OH

Right after we were done in the Newport Aquarium we went outside and was hungry and we saw that there was an Italian Festival going on. The food was really good. My aunt Deana and I had Chicken Alfredo which was good. My parents had spaghetti and meatballs and had this big sausage. There was also Italian music. The whole festival was fun!
This site is Cincinnati, OH. What a wonderful view. Also across the way was the Reds stadium. My dad loves the Reds and wants to go see a Reds game one day.

I had a wonderful time in Ohio. I miss it very much! I miss the Skyline Chilli, my relatives, the fun that I had, Zoey the dog and Levy the cat. I want to bring Ben here to visit one day. I'm sure he will have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment