Callie and I

Callie and I
Best friends

Saturday, August 21, 2010

The Jones' house

Callie and I having a great time in Bardstown Rd with her friend Hope Mortberg. It was fun but so hot! Can't wait til the fall because this hot is to much for me.
Having lunch at Quodoba's Mexican Grill. I felt bad because I didn't have any money to eat but Hope was nice enough to give me some of her burrito which was good! We went to all these stores and we looked around and walked in the hot sun. Didn't like it at all.
The bed that Callie and I stayed in. It was so comfortable! The Jones' house is beautiful and there dog Harley is cute to! They will be back in town tomorrow afternoon. I know Harley is excited!
Inside the shower. It was a good looking shower.

This was a fancy shower and bathroom because all of the stuff in here looks like stuff from the 1800s but it was so classy and beautiful!
I love the sink because I love the design and the fancy handles.



There are 3 bedrooms including Betty and Jim's master bedroom. This bed looks so cute!


The 2nd bed which looks really comfortable.
The dining room.
The fancy fireplace.
Outside patio. It looks so gorgeous! They have a pool and a hot tub.
Harley's chair that he always looks out at. When Callie and I were leaving Harley wasn't happy at all. He was barking at us the whole time and was putting his paws on my legs begging me to stay. I almost started crying because he wanted to go with us but he couldn't go. :(


Betty and Jim's house is like a beautiful Log cabin. I loved the house inside and out!

Isn't Harley just adorable! My fiancee Ben thinks he's ugly because he's a small dog but I think he's so cute! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment