Callie and I

Callie and I
Best friends

Friday, August 13, 2010

Sunday Sermon that touched my heart


I want to share something with you that touched my heart. Sunday's Sermon was called What concerns you, concerns God. It was so awesome. Brother TC is a really great pastor and we are lucky to have him. Here are the scriptures I want to share with you.

Proverbs 3: 5-6 "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight."

Matthew 6:25,32-34 "Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes? For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore, do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."

Philippians 4:19 "And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus."

The last verse really spoke to me because right now my family is going through financial trouble and we are trusting in the Lord to get us through this and we have hope in Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment