Callie and I

Callie and I
Best friends

Monday, August 9, 2010

Kara's birthday party

I love this picture of my friends and I. Brittaney and Callie are so great! We had so much fun at Kara's party. The party was at Buffalo Wild Wings in Clarksville. It was a lot of fun! Eric (Brittaney's boyfriend) had these wings that I thought would be medium hot. He offered me to try one. I did and my mouth was on fire. I drank like 3 glasses of water but come to find out that water even makes it worse. My fiancee told me that water makes your mouth hotter. Luckily, I got to eat some cake so that made the hotness go down a little bit.

Kara had 2 types of cakes: Vanilla and chocolate. I had the vanilla cake and it was so good although I couldn't eat it all because I was so stuffed. I didn't even get to try the chocolate cake because I'm on a diet and I try to watch things that I eat but it looked good though.
Brittaney and Callie are my girls! We always have fun when we are together! After the party Callie and i went to Eric and Brittaney's apartment and it was a lot of fun! We got to go online and look at pics from Callie's Facebook. We also just talked and played with the cats. Brittaney and Eric have 3 cats. I forgot what there names are but they were cute!
Me and my best friend Callie. I'm so glad that we are friends! Callie is such a great girl and is so smart and I love her very much! We've been friends for a long time and she is a blessing!
Me with the birthday girl! Kara from what i can tell had a great time at her party. So many of her friends showed up. There was wrestling on at 10pm when Callie and I left. We couldn't stay that long because we had to get up for church yesterday morning. There were so many people that half of the people that came had to leave. The manager wouldn't let them have 2 tables.
Kara and Callie have been friends forever. They grew up together. They were neighbors for the longest time and then her family moved to Las Vegas, NV but they came back here. I haven't seen Kara in 4 years and I was glad to see her again!
Buffalo Wild wings Menu.
Hanging out with friends.
Callie's food that she let me have because she couldn't eat it all. It was yummy!
The mild wings that I tried. My friend Brittaney let me have her BBQ wings. Those were good to!

Brittaney and Eric. Eric looks so happy. lol
The chocolate cake that I couldn't have but it looked good! Thank you Kara for inviting me to your birthday party. It was so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment