Callie and I

Callie and I
Best friends

Friday, August 6, 2010

Swim Party

My church Safe Harbor Christian Church had a swim party on Tuesday. It was so much fun! I never swam in the dark before. The times that I went swimming it was extremely hot and I got a sunburn. It was a lot of fun though. It was really hot outside on Tuesday and the water felt good! I went down the blue slide and it was a lot of fun! The water was deep but I managed to swim to the side. My mom went down the red slide. She was really scared but I'm proud that she did it!
Cookies and Ice cream! I had chocolate ice cream that was delicious! They also had root beer floats to. The cookies were really good! It was a real treat!
Aunt Margie and Mindy relaxing and taking a break. They were watching Mindy's grandchildren. They had fun just like me!
I'm so glad that I was able to come to this swim party! My church has it every year and its always a blast! This was my first time coming to the swim party and I actually had a good time swimming and hanging out with Mindy's grandchildren!
Gabby and MaKayla eating ice cream and cookies. They really liked it!
Notice how dark it is outside. The party was over at 9:30 and it started at 7pm.

Look at MaKayla's face. She looks cute! :)
My white feet. I was bored so I took a picture of my feet. My feet are so small but I don't care because I actually like my feet small. My aunt Margie and I have the same size feet.
Stuffing my face.

Gabby isn't happy because she wanted to stay in the pool.

On the road heading to Mindy's house to go pick up Pugley (My aunt's dog) and get her car and head to her house. On the way to Mindy's the kids were so tired that they threw fits and really gave Mindy lip. They didn't want to go home instead they wanted to stay in the pool.

I know I'm silly because I have a towel on my head but I do that so that my hair can dry.

It was so much fun swimming! I want to go next year! There were a lot of people who showed up. My aunt's neighbors who live up the road from her the Hunts were a lot of fun. Todd always picks on my aunt whenever she goes over to their house. My aunt and Todd had a water fight and it was so funny to watch. Them two are hilarious when they are together! Todd, Alice, Sammy and CJ came to the party. Becca didn't show up because of her menstrual but we all had fun though. I asked Sammy to be one of my bridesmaids and she said yes. She almost started crying. It was a great night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment