Callie and I

Callie and I
Best friends

Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Years Eve party at the Hilliards- 2009

Chicken Quesadilla and chips and dips were so good!
The Backherms having fun at the party!
BBQ Meatballs that Amy made. They were so good!
Cheese, cheese, cheese and more cheese!
Mike laughing at one of Aaron's jokes.
Me and Amy having a great time on New Years Eve.
Baby Declan's face is priceless.
Amy so happy for the New Year.

I can't believe that another year is upon us. I look forward to this year. I had a really great year in 2009. I had a blast at Mike And Amy's house. It was a fun party. I'm so blessed to have them as my good friends. I'm so blessed to have these people in my life. I don't have a lot of friends but they always invite me when they can to their house. Happy New Years!

No comments:

Post a Comment