Callie and I

Callie and I
Best friends

Monday, December 14, 2009

Its been a long time

Haven't updated in a while. I have been so busy with Christmas shopping and work. Seems like I don't have time to myself. That's okay because everytime I do something it makes the day go by so much faster! Today I went to my dentist and she said that I have 2 cavities. Both are on the top right. This stinks cause now I have to go into get fillings in May. I hope they aren't as painful as last time I got fillings. They were on my left side. It didn't hurt that much but my mouth was hurting so bad from the needle. I hate needles! I know it will go well. Going to put the Christmas tree up. I will take more pictures soon. And I will also update this profile every chance I get.

No comments:

Post a Comment