Callie and I

Callie and I
Best friends

Friday, December 18, 2009

Summer 2009

Declan Mace Backherms. He was born on January 12, 2009.
Me at my softball game.
Me at Raelyn's birthday party.
This is my favorite picture.
As you can see I love taking pictures.

I know these pics are old but I wanted to put these up here. Like I said I will make sure to blog as much as I can. I have a really busy schedule: Planning a wedding, work, cleaning room, cooking, baking, learning ways to be a good wife, college coming up. As you can see my schedule is full but I will maintain this blog as much as I can. This is really great that I can blog about my life and the people in my life. I love to take pictures as you can see. I have a lot of pictures yet still to put up here. More pics of different places I've been coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment