Callie and I

Callie and I
Best friends

Monday, December 7, 2009

Just so.... plus Halloween 2009

Mike with his costume. He was "Hello Bob."
Mary, Me and Mike Lynch in the cold! Brrrr!
Keith having this serious look on his face.
Keith makes a cute puppy dog!
Karis is a pretty princess. She is all smiles!
JD is Robin. Batman's personal sidekick.
Daniel is Batman. Helping people through any danger.
Policeman Brennan. He looks so adorable. His handcuffs look real.
Amy with a pretty flower on her head!
Aaron is Tim Bitz. Declan is a knight!

Everyone knows I'm going to post some pictures up. I've been so busy. I know these pics are old but now that I have a blog now I can put these pics up. I will update my blog as often as I can. I've just been so busy with work that I haven't had time to blog in awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment