Callie and I

Callie and I
Best friends

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Long Day

I don't get my computer. I'm trying to upload pics to my blog and it says bad request. I wish Ben was here because he works in Communications in the Air Force. He is so smart and knows a lot about computers. I miss him so much. This Christmas is going to be lonely without him but at least i have his necklace he bought me. I hope he likes what I get him. I know he will. I just hope and pray that he gets his presents. I hope that they get there to him. I'm scared that they won't go there. I'm sure he will get his presents. The post office said they would call me when his package is sent. I think my pics won't upload because the base is really hot. I guess I have to wait until it cools off. I tried that but it still won't upload. Maybe its my pictures. I don't know but i don't understand why my previous pics worked but not these. I will figure something out I hope. Today has been a long day but it has gone by so fast! I look forward to opening up Christmas presents and spending time with my family and my church family! Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment