Callie and I

Callie and I
Best friends

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Spring 2009-San Antonio, TX- Ben's graduation from BMT.

Ben with his ABU hat on. My fave pic!
Ben with his uniform on! :) TRS 336.
Evan looking at something.
Ben after his graduation. I'm so proud of him!
Looking good in his Air Force hat on and his jacket.
Evan and Ian so excited to see Ben!
Dallas, TX.
Dallas, TX.
Little Rock, Arkansas.
My handsome Airman!
Evan and I. He's giving the peace sign.
The birthday boys! Ben, David and Grandpa Thompson.

As you can see we all had a blast. Just seeing Ben was worth it! It was so great seeing my man graduating from BMT. He put a lot of hard work into it. I'm so proud of Ben! He has made it so far. He is now in Germany and working a job that he was trained to do. He is in communications. He knows a lot about computers. Anyways, I loved TX and Arkansas. I hope to go again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment